Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 by WKR in
0

Over the past couple weeks I have been busy with my lawn service and the ARCA team, but I thought that it was very important to take the time to thank everyone who helped me during the ASA weekend at Salem. As many of you know it was my first ASA race, my first 200 lap event, and I was very nervous going in. Not being able to race much this year did not help matters. First and foremost I could not have done it without my crew, they worked many long hours preparing the car for the race. Thanks guys.I really appreciate all of the ARCA guys coming up Saturday after a long night in Kentucky to help out during the race.Finally, what made everything come together was all of the great sponsors that made this possible. The weekend could not have happened without their support.

Rite-Way
GlobalTech
MEP Engines
D&M Converters
Olymco of Clarksville
Green Oak Farms
Community First Bank
Eddie Gilstrap Motors
Leadwell CNC
Dawn Durbin DDS
MC Concrete
Nick & Hoppy
Newlons
G&G Radiator
Bremm’s Vinyl Graphics
Wallace Racecar Lettering
A special thanks goes out to Bob & Susie Peters for keeping all of this going for me and my crew.Will

0 comments: