0

How is preparation going for next week's ARCA race at the Springfield dirt mile?

We had the car on the scales Wednesday and it looked very good. It’s pretty much done and ready! We are really excited to have Messina Wildlife Management and Menards coming on board to support our effort this week. I have a lot of confidence in my guys. I know they will bust their butts – and I think we can make the right calls on adjustments. I don’t want to be overconfident, but I’m really looking forward to this race. I’d really love to be in the top 5 with 10 to go and able to be competitive with them!

What about the Camping World truck?

The truck is really coming along good. We got the seat mounted this week and the engine is plumbed. It was really surprising to get in and feel how large the truck is in comparison to the cars. It is really a nice truck!

0 comments: